The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user of the zlopes Platform. The term “Services” refers to any services offered by zlopes whether on the zlopes Platform or otherwise.
By using the zlopes Platform and the Services, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure, and sharing of your information as described and collected by us by this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the zlopes Platform.
We may occasionally update this Policy. If we make any significant changes to this Policy we will endeavor to provide you with reasonable notice of such changes, such as via prominent notice on the zlopes Platform or to your email address on record, and where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. To the extent permitted under the applicable law, your continued use of our Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to this Policy shall constitute your consent to the updated Policy.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The zlopes Platform may contain links to other websites. Any personal information about you collected whilst visiting such websites is not governed by this Policy. zlopes shall not be responsible for and has no control over the practices and content of any website accessed using the links contained on the zlopes Platform. This Policy shall not apply to any information you may disclose to any of our service providers/service personnel which we do not require you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us - This includes information submitted when you:
- Create or update your zlopes account, which may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information, date of birth, and profile picture. If you sign in to the zlopes Platform through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook, Google Plus or Gmail, or any other social networking or similar site (collectively, “SNS”), an option of which may be provided to you by zlopes at its sole discretion, you will be allowing us to pass through and receive from the SNS your log-in information and other user data; or
- Provide content to us, which may include reviews, ordering details and history, favorite vendors, special vendor requests, the contact information of people you refer to us, and other information you provide on the zlopes Platform (“Your Content”).
- Use our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information, and credit or payment card information.
- Correspond with zlopes for customer support;
- Participate in the interactive services offered by the zlopes Platform such as discussion boards, competitions, promotions or surveys, other social media functions or make payments, etc., or
- Enable features that require zlopes's access to your address book or calendar;
- Report problems for troubleshooting.
- If you sign up to use our Services as a vendor or a delivery partner, we may collect location details, copies of government identification documents and other details (KYC), call and SMS details.
- Information we collect about you - Concerning each of your visits to the zlopes Platform, we will automatically collect and analyze the following demographic and other information:
- When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the zlopes Platform, or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication;
- Location information: Depending on the Services that you use, and your app settings or device permissions, we may collect your real-time information or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address;
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, and information about your activity on the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of services you requested or provided, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, length of your visit to our Services, the date and time you used the Services, amount charged, details regarding the application of promotional code, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details;
- Device Information: We may collect information about the devices you use to access our Services, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names, and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information, and mobile network information. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of the zlopes Platform;
- Stored information and files: zlopes mobile application (zlopes app) may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information. If you permit the zlopes app to access the address book on your device, we may collect names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our services and for other purposes described in this Policy or at the time of consent or collection. If you permit the zlopes app to access the calendar on your device, we collect calendar information such as event title and description, your response (Yes, No, Maybe), date and time, location, and several attendees.
- If you are a partner restaurant, vendor, or delivery partner, we will, additionally, record your calls with us made from the device used to provide Services, related call details, SMS details location, and address details.
- Information we receive from other sources -
- We may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), or our affiliated companies, or if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other Services we provide. Users of our Ad Services and other third parties may share information with us such as the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data, and content information viewed or actions taken on a third-party website, online services, or apps. For example, users of our Ad Services may also be able to share customer list information (e.g., email or phone number) with us to create customized audience segments for their ad campaigns.
- If you are a partner restaurant, vendor, or delivery partner, we may, additionally, receive feedback and rating from other users.
- Authenticating users;
- Remembering user preferences and settings;
- Determining the popularity of content;
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- Analyzing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our services.
A pixel tag (also called a web beacon or clear GIF) is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier, embedded invisibly on a webpage (or an online ad or email), and is used to count or track things like activity on a webpage or ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users’ computers. We use pixel tags to measure the popularity of our various pages, features, and services. We may also include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and other analytics.
USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We use the information we collect for the following purposes, including:
- To provide, personalize, maintain and improve our products and services, such as to enable deliveries and other services, enable features to personalize your zlopes account;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services;
- To administer and enhance the security of our zlopes Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes;
- To provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS, or telephone) with information about these services;
- To understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries;
- To generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services if any or
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others and deliver relevant advertising to you.
- If you are a partner restaurant or vendor or delivery partner, to track the progress of delivery or status of the order placed by our customers.
- To carry out academic research with academic partners.
We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and the information we collect about you for the purposes set out above. Further, we may anonymize and/or de-identify information collected from you through the Services or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools. As a result, our use and disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information are not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to others without limitation.
We analyze the log files of our zlopes Platform that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
DISCLOSURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information that we collect for the following purposes:
- With Service Providers: We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners, such as Payment processing companies, to support our business. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices with our Services, to help us analyze and improve the use of our Services, to process and collect payments. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us.
- With Partner Restaurants/vendor: While you place a request to order food through the zlopes Platform, your information is provided to us and to the restaurants/vendors with whom you may choose to order. To facilitate your online food order processing, we provide your information to that restaurant/vendor in a similar manner as if you had made a food order directly with the restaurant. If you provide a mobile phone number, zlopes may send you text messages regarding the order’s delivery status.
- With Academic Partners: We may share your information with our academic partners to carry out academic research.
- With Other Users: If you are a delivery partner, we may share your name, phone number, and/or profile picture (if applicable), tracking details with other users to provide them the Services.
- For Crime Prevention or Investigation: We may share this information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us when we are:
- Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
- Detecting and preventing against the actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services, and other illegal acts;
- Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting, or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- For Internal Use: We may share your information with any present or future member of our “Group” (as defined below)or affiliates for our internal business purposes The term “Group” means, concerning any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or any entity that controls such person, or any entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly, or, in the case of a natural person, any Relative (as such term is defined in the Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013 to the extent applicable) of such person.
While you cannot opt-out of advertising on the zlopes Platform, you may opt-out of much interest-based advertising on third-party sites and through third-party ad networks (including DoubleClick Ad Exchange, Facebook Audience Network, and Google AdSense). Opting out means that you will no longer receive personalized ads by third parties ad networks from which you have opted out, which is based on your browsing information across multiple sites and online services. If you delete cookies or change devices, your opt-out may no longer be effective.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- We may share your information other than as described in this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us.
We use vault and tokenization services from third-party service providers to protect the sensitive personal information provided by you. The third-party service providers with respect to our vault and tokenization services and our payment gateway and payment processing are compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers). You are advised not to send your full credit/debit card details through unencrypted electronic platforms. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password which enables you to access certain parts of the zlopes Platform, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee your data transmission through the zlopes Platform. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorized access.
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from zlopes. You can log in to manage your email preferences [here] or you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt-out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from zlopes.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner provided in this Policy, please write to us at [•]. Please note that we may take time to process such requests, and your request shall take effect no later than 5 (Five) business days from the receipt of such request, after which we will not use your data for any processing unless required by us to comply with our legal obligations. We may not be able to offer you any or all Services upon such withdrawal of your consent.
GRIEVANCE OFFICER AND ZLOPES PLATFORM SECURITY
If you have any queries relating to the processing or usage of information provided by you in connection with this Policy, please email us at email@example.com